The Espace Fontvieille
- Total area of 8666 m²
- Capacity to increase up to 2250 m² with exterior marquees
- Welcome areas divided into two 45 m² rooms which can serve as administrative offices, ticket office, VIP area, security, etc.
- 30 m² air-conditioned bungalow
- 16 dressing rooms and restroom facilities
- Men and women’s toilets with access for disabled people
- Restaurant on site “Le Café du Cirque”
- 1660 KW power grid at your disposal
- Water outlets and waste water drainage
- Complex – metallic-textile structure in circular configuration, diameter of 58.28 m
- Total area 2666 m²
- Usable area of 2000 m²
- Heating and air-conditioning
- 13.50 m long technical grid on hoists
- Stands and detachable boxes (3790 seats)
- Lighting by 56x 1000W halogen bulbs
- WIFI equipment (subscription requests with Monaco Telecom)
How to get to the Espace Fontvieille
Located 25 km from Monaco and the Espace Fontvieille, Nice-Côte-d ’Azur Airport is France’s third airport. Monaco is a 30 minute drive from the Airport by car via the A8 highway (towards Italy) and 6 minutes by helicopter.
The Heliport of Monaco is located in the vicinity of the Espace Fontvieille and allows for privileged access to the site in 6 minutes from Nice Côte-d’Azur Airport (regular shuttles every half hour).
Monaco railway station is located 15 minutes away by foot from the Espace Fontvieille and 8 minutes by bus (routes 4 and 6, towards Fontvieille, bus stop “Héliport”)
Via the A8 highway towards Italy. Take exit 56 towards Monaco
Staying in Monaco
- 15 hotels encompassing over 2500 rooms to suit all tastes and budgets. From 2-star hotels to the most beautiful palaces, such as the Fairmont Monte-Carlo, longstanding partner of the Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo, the luxurious hotels of the Société des Bains de Mer or even the Hôtel Métropole and the Méridien Beach Plaza.
- In the vicinity of the Espace Fontvieille: Hotel Columbus Monte-Carlo*** and the Riviera Marriott Hotel, La Porte de Monaco**** in Cap d’Ail
An easily accessible site with 11 car parks located around the Espace Fontvieille, totalling 1529 available parking spaces.
Le Café du Cirque
Le Café du Cirque is a warm establishment attached to the main entrance of the famous Chapiteau of the Espace Fontvieille. Its enormous bay windows allow daylight to flood inside, so as to better appreciate the wall decorations created by local artist Eric Brocchi.
Contact: M. et Mme Culot,
phone: +377 97 70 89 18
In addition, Monaco boasts 170 other restaurants scattered throughout the Principality, totalling 8 Michelin stars.